I am a
student at graduate from the University of York.
looking for got a job. Check my LinkedIn :p
Some of the programming languages I've used, along with some framework/library I've used in projects.
- React (more than 9 months working on commercial projects)
- OOP (made my own implementation of class before it was a standard)
- Slight touch on Angular/Vue
- jQuery (when jQuery was version 2)
- Personal projects using Buble/Rollup to bundle web-app.
- Use of Lodash, Underscore (... and other libraries)
- osb Emulator (Badly implemented and not maintained any more)
- Some CSS3 skills; able to implement a website with given design.
- Python 3
- Flask (pi-cctv)
- My Final Year Project @ University of York
- PHP (The best language, anyone?)
- Comment system built with Symfony (installed on jixun.moe, close source).
- Security audit (CSRF [email protected])
- Extend an existing project h5ai for improved keyboard control on multimedia view.
- Worked with WordPress Plugins & Themes (before 2017?)
- This blog based on BludIt and DevTheme (my fork is closed source).
- C/C++ (few months on commercial projects using
- Assembly (x86/x86_64/6502), mostly reverse engineering (i.e. reading and analyses)
Some of the personal projects are open source and available on GitHub. Some projects were not maintained anymore and may not meet the code standard.